Wednesday, May 6, 2015

16th Annual Delta Triathlon


This was my first Delta KOS Triathlon, but I've done the Templeton triathlon 3 times before. I was a bit nervous at the beginning. The Delta triathlon has a timing band for each athlete and a speaker that announces your name at the finish line - like a real professional triathlon!

The swim was 100 metres and I did it in 2:27. The swim was great but I got a bit tired at the last lap. I was the fourth swimmer into the pool so it's nice to not get stuck with a bunch of other swimmers!



Cycling is always my favourite part because I feel more relaxed. There's not so much pressure as in the pool when everyone's splashing around you. I did my 3.75 km bike ride in 14:51.

Running is my least favourite part of the triathlon! It's the last stage and I'm already tired from swimming & biking! I did my 1 km in 5:53, bringing my total time to 23:11. I came in 11th place among 36 girls in my category!

1 comment:

  1. We are very proud of you .Well done .Love Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete