Monday, March 21, 2011

My 7th Birthday


I had my 7th birthday this past Sunday, March 20, 2011! We had s'mores for lunch the day before my birthday - so Dad's the treat monster!! On the day of my birthday, Dad bought me pretty flowers. My birthday party started and the guests were: Adison, Claire, Hannah Joy, Hannah Lee, Zoe, and Stephanie. We had a wonderful tea party and we ate a Tiana cake. We played "Who Am I?", and we played treasure hunt, and we made things out of marshmallows and toothpicks! I asked my friends to bring donations for the Food Bank instead of presents. Yesterday, we took the food bank donations to the Food Bank and the lady was very happy.

Thank you for giving me the donated food and the presents, everybody!!!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Thanks for the party,
It wouldn't've been good without you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Happy Birthday Serena! Thank heavens for little and big girls:) May God bless you today and the whole year through. I am amazed at how God provided on your birthday. Food for the food bank. Good girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.By the look of all the happy faces you all
    had a great time.The cake looks yummy.
    Lots of food for the foodbank .
    Looks like your Mom and Dad did make it a very
    Special day. Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete